Nowadays everyone is thinking of some business planning for income. Backyard poultry farming is a convenient and competitive business in agriculture sector. A decent number of families of the farming community in India practice poultry farming as a secondary business (after agriculture). And there are a huge number of poultry farmers whose only source of revenue is poultry farming. The course is designed to acquaint with the status and perspective of Poultry Industry and advantages of rearing poultry.
Once you get established in the fields and obtaining some exposure and expertise in poultry farming, you can set up your own poultry farms. Many entrepreneurs in the country have taken up these types of ventures and are successful too.
We conduct a two-day training program, this includes interactive classroom sessions, question-answer sessions, Field visit, etc.
Who Should Attend?
1. Training can be taken for men and women who may be already raising poultry or have shown interest in poultry production and need further knowledge in the area.
2. Urban & Rural Farmers
3. Farmer Producer Companies
4. Self-help Group
5. Entrepreneurs who want to start a business
6. Agriculture Enthusiast
- The training will be conducted as a blend of offline classes, along with field visit.
- The participant will be eligible for the certificate after successful completion of the course.
- The course fee is inclusive of tea, lunch, field visit.
- No residential facility will be provided by SIILC for the course duration.
Duration: (2 days)
Day 1: Saturday 7th Jan. 2023
Day 2: Sunday 8th Jan. 2023
Time: 10.00 am to 5.30 pm
Fee: 4000/- (Including GST)
For Online payment: Visit our Website (https://www.siilc.edu.in/) & Click on the “ Enroll Now” button and do Online payment.
For Offline payment: do contact on the given mobile number: 9146038031
Importance of backyard poultry farming
Breeds, Varieties and Strains of Poultry
Management of common breeds of poultry such as Kadkanath, Vanraj, Giriraj, Grampriya, Stri-nidhi, Krishi-Bro, Gramstri, Suvarnadhara, Kaveri etc.
Fundamentals of Poultry Nutrition, Medicine and Vaccination, Poultry Diseases and their Prevention and Control, Water Management, Feeding Management, Birds Shelter Management.
Commercial Poultry Operations, Investment, Business Economics, Profit and Loss Management, Business Planning, Sales Management, Marketing, Poultry Success Formula.
Project Report, Financial Support, Government Subsidy for business etc.
Poultry Farm Visit