In agricultural produce, there is an 11-12% loss (approx. 60 to 70 Crore) due to a lack of proper post-harvest management. How can this loss be reduced, it can be done through cold storage and packhouse management and nowadays use of this technology is increasing and it is indicated to increase by 20 percent by the year 2025. All vegetables or fruits that are produced can’t be sold fresh at the same time. Some quantity of produce needs to be stored for further processing or for future table use.
The losses that can occur by not storing the produce under proper conditions can be avoided using cold storage. Processing, grading, and sorting of farm produce increase the level of income in agribusiness. The cold storage method stabilizes the price of the product and provides equal distribution and marketing of the product.
India’s export final consumer food products such as (RTE, RTC, and RTS) has significant growth in the last decade. In terms of value, the global ready-to-eat food products market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period (2016-2026). Over the last decade, the central government as well as the state government has promoted and invested resources through various schemes by giving 35 to 50% subsidies.
Who Should Attend?
Entrepreneurs, Aspirant, existing, Agriculture enthusiasts, Investors, Young and energetic youths/Students (any graduate), Urban & rural farmers, Farmer producer companies, self-help groups, etc.
- The training will be conducted as a blend of offline classes, practical demonstrations along with field visits.
- The participant will be eligible for the certificate after the successful completion of the course.
- The course fee is inclusive of tea, lunch, and a field visit.
- No residential facility will be provided by SIILC for the course duration.
Course Duration :
- Day: Saturday, Sunday
- Duration: 2 Days
- Time: 10:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Date : 24th & 25th December
Venue: SIILC, Sakal Nagar gate no.1, Baner road Aundh, Pune.
For Online payment :
- Visit our Website (https://www.siilc.edu.in/) & Click on the “ Enroll Now” button and do an Online payment.
For Offline payment:
- Do contact on the given mobile number: 9146038031
For inquiry, Registration & More Information Contact on 9146038031