There are a lot of scopes for Commercial Goat and Sheep Farming instead of traditional farming. Meat businesses have various options to increase their income by selling goats, and sheep through rearing. India is the largest exporter of sheep & goat meat in the world. About 90 percent of goat and sheep meat is exported from India. India has exported 8,695.97 MT of sheep & goat meat to the world for the worth of Rs. 447.58 Crores/ 60.04 USD Millions during the year 2021-22.
We provide guidance to people who want to start a goat and sheep farming business. We conduct a two-day training program, which includes interactive classroom sessions, question-answer sessions, a field visit, etc.
Who Should Attend?
- Urban & rural farmers, sheep and goats professionals, Students
- The training will be conducted as a blend of offline classes, along with field visits.
- The participant will be eligible for the certificate after the successful completion of the course.
- The course fee is inclusive of tea, lunch, and a field visit.
- No residential facility will be provided by SIILC for the course duration.
Duration: 2 days
Day 1: Saturday 28th Jan. 2023
Day 2: Sunday 29th Jan. 2023
Time: 10 am to 5 pm
Fee: 4,500/- (Including GST)
Early Bird Discounts
1. till 23rd January 2023 – Rs.1000
2. till 26th January 2023 – Rs.500
For online payment: Visit our Website (https://www.siilc.edu.in/) & Click on the “ Enroll Now” button and do the payment.
For offline payment: do contact on the given mobile number: 9146038031