Commercial Hydroponic Farming is gaining popularity day by day. The demand for fresh, healthy, and chemical-free vegetables has pushed hydroponics as a business and even as a hobby for many people, especially those living in urban places. If as an individual you have an inclination towards gardening and wish to explore hydroponic farming to grow fresh green and turn it into a profitable business, you will need to dig in a little to know how to make it profitable before you start the business. One way in which you can start is to identify the crops that can yield profits easily for your commercial hydroponic farming.
Hydroponics as a business is gaining prominence because of its ability to grow high-yielding crops quite efficiently without the usage of soil and harmful chemicals. One of the major key highlights that also needs attention is that it is not dependent on weather change, hence, you can grow crops without the dependency on climate and weather cycle.
Who Should Attend
- Farmers, Students, Private industry people, Agri based industries, All those who want to know about hydroponic technology, Professionals, and Buyers.
Benefits of Hydroponics Vegetable Farming:
- Up to 90% more efficient use of water.
- Production increases 3 to 10 times in the same amount of space.
- Many vegetable crops can be produced twice as fast in a well-managed hydroponic system.
- Decreasing the time between harvest and consumption
- Increases the nutritional value of the end product.
- No chemical weed or pest control products are needed.
- Techniques of Hydroponic vegetable farming, Overall management in a commercial hydroponic unit.
- Available Market for hydroponic produce.
Course Duration: 2 Days
Venue: SIILC, Sakal Nagar Gate No.1, Baner Road, Aundh, Pune.
For Online payment: Visit our Website (https://easebuzz.in/quickpay/pflhtfayet) & Click on the “Enroll Now” button and do Online payment.
For Offline Registration & More Information: contact on the given mobile number: +91 9146038031